Designers for less

I love high-end fashion but I can't afford the high-end prices so it always warms my little heart to see haute designers create collections for us regular folk.  Here are several couture designers who have established collections for everyday retail chains.

1). Norma Kamali for Walmart
2). Simply Vera Wang for Kohl's(apparel, accessories, and home since 2007)
3).Charlotte Ronson I heart Ronson for JCPenny (since 2008)

Designers who have upcoming collections
1). Rodarte for Target(limited edition will hit stores Dec 20th with prices under $50)
2) Paris Designer Sonia Rykiel for H&M (collection on sale Dec. 5th in 1,500 H&M locations)
3). Jean Paul Gaultier for Target( will launch next spring in 250 retail stores and will remain on sale til April 2010)


Target is on a roll!!! Let me find out Ima have to add Target to my favorites list. I can't wait for the upcoming lines.

I'm soooo happy to see more and more designers create affordable lines. They finally understand not everyone is able to spend big bucks on the latest fashion trends, especially now in this economy. I mean c'mon who doesn't want to look fierce and ferosh?

More info on the upcoming lines as the launch dates get closer..

0 comments:

Post a Comment