Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Chanuka..Happy Holidays

Hey Fashionistas,

I hope you all had a merry and blessed Christmas!I love holidays because you spend it with the ones you love and it's a great feeling when you're able to spend time with the ones who love you back. Holidays also give you a chance to do something nice for others or the less fortunate(even though we as humans should be giving to others regardless of holidays)but nonetheless tis the season to be jolly, happy, and grateful for everything in your life; health, success, family and friends, flaws, rejections, mistakes,etc etc. These are things that make us stronger and prepares us for bigger and better things ahead. So EAT(love foooood!!!), drink, and be merry!!

Now on to the fun stuff. Here's what Santa brought me:
32" flat screen TV(can't tell me nothing now)
fluffy slippers(was in dire need of)
$$$ from my Grandma
Laptop elevator with cooling fan(my laptop will burn the cuticles off you lol)
and the Droid Eris

Santa was really nice to me. So how was your Christmas and what did Santa bring you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment