The Most Outrageous Celeb Accessories of 2009

Ok so I decided to take a break for some me time and it was riveting and rejuvenating lol but now I'm ready to get back in the swing  of things......

As 2009 is rapidly coming to an end and we reflect, fashion has had quite an interesting year. From 80's fashion being reinvented to seeing authentic creations you can't deny that 2009 was the year where fashion statements were escalated to a whole 'nother level.. Well InStyle created their list of the "Most Outrageous Accessories" worn by celebs. Some were definitely avant-garde while others eh...get an A for creativity and effort. Pop the top.






1) Rihanna's studded sunglasses.

Although I wondered how Rih Rih was able to see she definitely pulled it off. The sunglasses was a simple but edgy accessory that added more flair to her outfit..







2). The Olsen's and Madonna's Ears.
These are cute....for a costume party. SMH. Sorry Olsens and Madonna but this not doing it for me but nice try...










3). Carrie Underwood's Hello Kitty Band-aid
All I can say is very resourceful Carrie.....







4). Beyonce's Titanium Glove
I can't even lie After the single ladies video I wanted this glove. B rocked it..Nuff said!!








5). Kerry Washington's Loui Vuitton Shoes.
These are sooooooooooo cute!!!! Kerry looked amazing when she stepped out in the  Louis XIV shoes from his Fall 2009 collection. Sigh...wish I could afford them. One day, one day!!!!!







6). Fergie's Heavy Metal Jewelry.

I'm neutral bout this one. It's a cute and fun dress.










7) Katy Perry w/ Karl Lagerfield Bag.
Her whole outfit is chic!!!! The doppelganger bag from Karl's collection is a fun and clever touch. I would so wear this outfit.









8). Drew Barrymore's Veil
 I like. Gorgeous and unexpected 40's look..

0 comments:

Post a Comment