Me and Wendy Williams.. How You Doin?















So yesterday was a fun day! Some of my sorority sisters and I ventured to the Wendy Williams Show(How You Doin?)in NYC for a special "Ask Wendy" show featuring the handsome Trey Songz. Let me tell ya it was such a process just to get into the studio but once the taping began we had a ball! The show was vivacious, the staff was upbeat and friendly, and the dj was off the hook.

Also, Wendy is small. My sorors and I were in utter shock when she came out and we saw how little she actually is. The camera does add some pounds lol. Nonetheless, she is in great shape and is really nice.

The best part? Trey Songz performing and me getting some camera shine(hahaha). Trey is really cute in person but rather on the petite side (yes I call skinny dudes petite as well).

All in all the show was fun and I will definitely go back when the weather warms up because standing in line, in the cold, for almost 2 hrs was the downfall of the whole experience.


Catch the show tonight at 10pm on Fox (Fox 5 for the NY Metropolitan area ) and see me. I'm the black girl with the short hair cut wearing a teal green dress seated in the front area(yes I'm gassed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment