Le Silla Peep Toe Jewel Boot

I'm in love with these dazzling boots made be Le Silla and detailed in Swarovski Crystals.

Of course they cost an arm and a leg and maybe a kidney lol...
Full price, $3500 and now on sale for $1750.


















If I was a celeb I would soo rock this...sigh


Le Silla is a high-end Italiano label that specializes in luxury shoes, accessories, bridal and lounge wear. Established  in 1994 by Enio Silla, Le Silla has been seen up and down the red carpet worn by elites such as Eva Longoria-Parker, Ciara, Paris Hilton, and Victoria Beckham.

The brand's current collections contain sophisticated yet charming shoes and accessories. Some are fully detailed in Swarovski crystals but Le Silla, also, has "everyday" wear items, easily starting at $500(depending on the shoe).

 If I was rich I would buy them, not even to wear but to just have and look at. They're too pretty to wear and I'll be damned if a Swarovski crystal fell off and somebody tried to scoop it up!

For more click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment