BeBe is Keeping Up with the Kardashians

The Kardashian sisters are some busy little bees. From their reality show on E! to attending red carpet events the socialites are on the move and always looking for new venues to branch into; fashion is no different. Although the sisters have their own line selling in their Dash Boutique they have decided to "design" a line for retailer BeBe. The line is slated to hit stores next Thursday, Feb. 11, and each of the sisters will have their own signature collection.

The collection will be shown at New York Fashion Week, next week.

The only sneak peek pics I found of the collection was from Perez Hilton.com






















 


 





















 


I like what I'm seeing. The line looks very BeBe-esque and should do well. I'm very interested in seeing the whole collection. Would ya think?

1 comments:

CodeBlu3 said...

I know that you heard that Reggie Bush said that if they won the superbowl he would propose to Kim right?! Keep me updated on that one! =)

Post a Comment