Leona Lewis and the Chic Circus?

What exactly is going on here? Leona looks like she's part of the chic circus.  For one, what is up with the lace eye fashion? I'm all for edge but this is not cutting it for me. Secondly, does she really have on a clown collar(I don't know what they're actually called but you get my drift)? I would expect Gaga to wear that not Leona. Lastly, the pants. Where to begin? First, they're ill-fitting. Next, what's going on with the crotch area? Is that suppose to be the design or just wrinkles? Either way, its unflattering. Overall, the pants look cheap and in the words of Tim Gunn like "student work."

However, there are some things I do like. For one, black is always fabulous and chic. You can never go wrong with it. So kudos to the color. Secondly, I like the sequin bustier, shoes, and the red lipstick. If she would've paired the aforementioned with a blazer, better fitting pants, and maybe a funky looking clutch to give it some bite, she would've looked fierce.

Leona, you need to have a serious talk with your stylist because this is a fashion faux pas.

What do you guys think? Fashion faux pas or fashion statement?