Fashionista but Budgetista

So like any female I love to shop but I also love to find deals on my favorite brands. Hell it's a recession so every buck counts and although it's nice to splurge on a guilty pleasure every now and then, it's still nice to shop at reasonable prices in general. Well, here are a few options that will allow for guilt free shopping experience.



1). Ebates.com
An online shopping community where it pays to shop online! Ebates pays its members to shop online and from reading some of the reviews, it seems legit. Ebate members receive checks in the mail for shopping online at over 1,200+ retailers. It's completely free to sign up and free to use. I'm signed up, are you?

2). Club Monaco
Great news for students or those who can pass as a student, if you have a student ID you can receive 20% off your purchase!

3)Anthropologie birthday discount
If you sign up with them you'll recieve 15% off during your birthday month..nice

4). DSW
My shoe haven! I get so many compliments on my shoes wherever I go and it's because of DSW! They have designer brands at discounted prices so I can always go there and feel guilt free about a purchase because I got it a reasonable price (checkout my Oooo La La La.. Look What I bought section to see my new DSW shoe). If you sign up for their free membership(either online or in store) you'll receive coupons for your purchases and will be able to get free shipping on their website.

5). Shopstyle.com
It's a search engine that compares prices. Por ejemplo, let's say you found a shoe @ a regular retail price of $200, if you go to shopstyle.com and type the name of the shoe, the engine will show you where to buy the item at a cheaper price.

Enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment