Welcome!

Welcome to The Fashionista's Mosaic where clothes, shoes, accessories, & lifestyle create an artful expression of identity!

The Fashionista's Mosaic is a masterpiece created from ecclectic parts of a fashionista's life that makes her/him unique. Everything from geographic location of residence, fashion, beauty, celebrity news, events, music etc. etc. influences a fashionista's personal mosaic.

Although a fashionista is defined as an individual who is solely up on all fashion trends, for my blog a fashionista:

  • has a passion for fashion
  • is someone who embodies confidence in their own right and style
  • has edge and sophistication
  • knowledegable about pop culture(since it influences fashion)
In this blog I will talk about a plethora of things in fashion, shoes, accessories, beauty, events, and whatever else comes to mind or I find interesting. I hope you enjoy!

About Me:


I am an aspiring Fashion Publicist ( Fashion PR) from New Jersey but frequents NYC. Currently I am an Admin & PR Assistant. I started this blog because of my love for fashion, shopping, and other miscellaneous subjects as well as to gain some blogging experience. This is my first personal blog so I am very excited yet nervous at the same time so feedback would be greatly appreciated especially from those who have blogging experience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck

Kara Maureen said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I will def. be a regular on your blog. You have all my support.

Your Friend,
-KM

Unknown said...

I like your blog! I need u to write something for my magazine.
Let's talk about.

Coiffurehairmag@gmail.com

Post a Comment