My New Fuchsia Sensation


This past Saturday I went to DSW to find grey shoes but instead of buying grey shoes I ended up buying these hot and trendy fuschia pumps from Steven by Steve Madden. They come in an array of colors such as black and black, red and black, burnt orange and black and camel and black.

I definitely wore them out Saturday but forgot to take a pic of my whole outfit which consisted of leather like matte leggings, a black off the shoulder shirt, and the necklace containing gold, fuchsia, black, dark royal blue, clear teal, and clear turquoise chains.

I felt oh so chic and got so many compliments on them. I can't wait to wear them again. Owww!

1 comments:

CodeBlu3 said...

See I could never go out and buy something like these but I bet they are fierce as heck!!

Post a Comment