That's so Ferosh! Christian Siriano on the Oprah Show

Ok, so I'm a huge Project Runway fan(even though I believe this season 6 is rigged...more on that later) so you can only imagine my excitement when I saw season 4 winner, Christian Siriano as a guest on Oprah's October 29th, "Biggest Reality Stars" Show. Season 4 is one of my favorite seasons because of Christian. He's outgoing persona, infectious catchphrases, and of course his fierce, fierce, fierce eye for design always left an imprinted smile on my face (I was soo happy he won).

 Anyhow, Christian was on Oprah talking about his Project Runway experience, the catchphrase fierce (while unveiling a new phrase ...ferosh), and his new collection. The SS2010 collection included beautifully and cleverly crafted gowns and dresses with unique digital designs as well as shoes from his Payless Collection. Supermodel and Project Runway host, Heidi Klum skyped in and announced she'll be launching a shoe and maternity line and revealed Christian's gift which was the cutest couture bib ever!

At the end of the show, Christian, in partnership with Oprah and Payless, offered a 50% discount on Payless purchases nationwide through the evening of  Oct. 30th.

Other guests of the show included American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert, Randy Jackson, and America's Best Dance Crew winner We Are Hereos.

O btw, Christian has a new book out called, "Fierce Style." You know I will be getting a copy.



I loved all his designs. He's soooooooo ferosh!!!!

          
Photos: The Oprah Winfrey Show  

0 comments:

Post a Comment